Planetary Scientific Research Centre (PSRC) is the organization that promotes the Scientific, Engineering, Social Sciences, Management, Environmental, Parmaceutical and Medical Sciences related latest developments and issues to be discussed and experimented through interactions amongst the researchers and academician across the globe at a common platform. The PSRC have the following objectives:
- Help students, faculty and researchers in Engineering, Social Sciences, Management, Pharmaceutical and Medical Sciences related areas so that they can enhance their knowledge in different areas of research.
- Globalize the education so that Research scholars from different regions can communicate with each other through a common platform.
- Publish Journals in different areas of Research for sharing their research work.
- Organize Conferences (National/International) for providing common platform so that researchers can gain knowledge in their area of interest by interacting with the experts.
- Organize Workshops/Seminars for up-gradation and awareness of latest technologies.
- Cooperate with institutions of higher learning in any part of the country having objectives similar to those of the society.
Planetary Scientific Research Centre (PSRC) invite distinguished researchers and academicians (preferably PhD) to join various scientific and technical committees & editorial review boards of the journals and conferences. Membership in the scientific and technical committees & editorial review boards are open and free-of-charge. In order to be a member please send email at email@example.com with latest copy of resume and specify choice out of the following streams:
-Scientific Technical Committee and Editorial Board on Biological, Pharmaceutical & Environmental Sciences
-Scientific Technical Committee and Editorial Board on Human and Social Sciences
-Scientific Technical Committee and Editorial Board on Engineering and Applied Sciences